- Customer warning about DOXO.com Third-Party Website
- Bulk Pick up June 2022
- MASTER FEE SCHEDULE 2022
- Take Notice Planning and Zoning public hearing Texonian Subdivision lot 2
- Take Notice Planning and Zoning Public Hearing May 18th or May 25th
- Equal Housing Opportunity - Federal Fair Housing Law
- Public Notice Community Development Block Grant - Mitigation
The City of Goliad Monthly Brush Pickup
Inside city limits ONLY.
No commercial properties.
Brush must be parallel with street, outer edge of pile not to extend 4 foot from the edge of street.
- The brush must be in a neat pile free of nails and screws or any type of metal.
- NO oversized limbs, NO stumps, NO bagged leaves, NO construction, roofing or timbers. LIMBS ONLY.
- You can START putting out brush curbside beginning third Wednesday of the month. Brush should not be put out before third week of month.
- Brush must NOT be place by utility poles, water lines, mail boxes, etc. Brush must be easily accessible for pick up.
AS A REMINDER: City employees WILL NOT enter private property to remove any brush piles or trimmed brush. Brush must be placed neatly and free of nails, screws, metals and must be easily accessible to City Employees for removal. Oversized limbs and large trees WILL NOT be picked up. All brush needs to be trimmed for loading purposes.
Registration IS REQUIRED for Monthly Brush Pick up. Call Goliad City Hall at 361-645-3454 to sign up and register.
If these conditions are not met before 3rd week of the month, brush will not be picked up and it will be owner’s responsibility to dispose of brush.
For questions or concerns call: 361-645-3454
Construction and maintenance ongoing for East Franklin, between South Commercial and South Market streets until all repairs have been completed.
Please use caution in this area of construction until all repairs have been completed.
"Goliad ARPA Project Suggestion Form".
Click on the link below or you can stop by Goliad City Hall to fill out a project suggestion form.
RESIDENTIAL GARGAGE SERVICES
We would like to ask our customers, if you have any issues or concerns with garbage services when serviced on your day, please notify City Hall before Wednesday BY NOON. Residential customers are only serviced on Mondays and Wednesdays depending on your address and if we need to address any issues, we need to do so by your service day.
New Sewer Rates have been applied for year.
New commercial garbage rates effective May 1, 2022.
City of Goliad’s Kick off meeting with Texas General Land Office regarding $9.3 million Grant for Wastewater Treatment System Improvement Project
The City of Goliad is happy to inform our residents that we had a successful kick off meeting with the Texas General Land Office (GLO) regarding the city’s Wastewater Treatment System Improvements Project. The GLO awarded the city with more than $9.3 million for this flood mitigation project. Our wastewater treatment plant is over 40 years old, which has led to a decreased efficiency. With this grant, residents of Goliad will have an improved wastewater treatment plan that is flood-proof and safe for our city.