- 2019 ELECTION RESULTS
- REPUBLIC SERVICES NOTICE
- NEW SOLID WASTE SERVICES FOR THE CITY OF GOLIAD
- FOLLOWUP ON WATER AND WASTEWATER UTILITY RATES
- TAX ABATEMENT APPLICATION
- E.D.C DIRECTOR
- TAKE NOTICE
- FEMA NEWS RELEASE
- TEXAS COMMUNITY DEV.BLOCK GRANT (HURRICANE HARVEY)
- Emergency Management Debris Removal 2019
- Notice of Intention to Issue Combination Tax and Surplus Revenue Certificates of Obligation
- Notice of Public Hearing 2019 Tax Year Proposed Property Rate
- Disaster Debris Removal RFP Request for Proposal
- September 2019 News Flash
- Take Notice General Election May 2, 2010
- Notice of Deadline to File Applictions for Place of Ballot Election
- TAKE NOTICE Passed Ordinance 11-13-2019-2 Amending Chapter 3 Building Regulations
- 2020 Lecture Series Schedule for Goliad County Library
- NOTICE OF DRAWING FOR PLACE OF BALLOT FEBRUARY 21, 2020
- January 8, 2020 City Council Agenda
- January 22, 2020 City Council Agenda
- EDC Director 2020 (1)
- January 23, 2020 EDC Meeting Agenda
- Planning and Zoning Commission notification residents to join
Brush Pick-Up offered monthly. Sign up or call for Brush Pick-up at City Hall by 3rd week of the month. Please start putting brush piles out on third Wednesday of the month. Brush Pick-up will start week fourth week of month and run all week.
1st Day of the Month: Utility bills are mailed
12th Day of the Month: After 5:00 PM, a 10% late fee is applied to outstanding accounts
21st Day of the Month: After 5:00 PM, a $25.00 service fee is added to outstanding accounts
26th Day of the Month - at 9:00 AM: a $35.00 reconnect fee is added to outstanding accounts and services will be interrupted.
In the event your water is disconnected, the past due balance, late charges, plus the $35.00 reconnect fee are due BEFORE services can be reconnected. For additional information, please call City Hall for specific account information at (361) 645-3454
IN A WATER EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL THE ON CALL PHONE 361-645-4945
NOTIFY ME - AUTOMATED NOTIFICATION SYSTEM.
The Utility Department for the City of Goliad is excited to announce that we are launching a new notification system which will allow us to send you communications via an automated phone call or text message. As a way to keep you informed, the city currently uses this website, city postings and our local newspaper as a communication tool to keep you informed of all general, residential, and emergency notification for the city. Launching this system will provide yet another way we can get important information to you. In order for this system to work successfully, we need your help. To enroll click the icon "NOTIFY ME" under site pictures or below to register, or call City Hall at 361-645-3454 for registration details.
Notify Me - Notifications
City of Goliad would like to notify you on Tuesday, January 28 North Temple and Fannin Streets will have a water outage for utility repairs and maintenance during the day, until all repairs have been completed. Also starting Wednesday, January 29 the intersection of Commercial and Fannin Streets between Chilton and Market Streets will be closed for sewer repairs and maintenance until ALL repairs have been completed, this closure will last several days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. For any questions or concerns please feel free to call City Hall.