- Agenda EDC Meeting June 17, 2021
- Ordinance No. 9-9-2021 Adopted School Zone hour and Speed limit Change for North Chilton
- Agenda Planning and Zoning June 16, 2021
- Goliad City Secretary Position
- 2020 Consumer Confidence Report for Public Water System City of Goliad
- 2020 ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT CITY OF GOLIAD
- INTERNET POSTING REQUIREMENTS FOR POLITICAL SUBDIVISIONS 2022
- Requisitos de Publicacion en Internet Para Subdivisiones Politicas 2022
- Texas GLO 9.3 million granted to Goliad County
The City of Goliad Monthly Brush Pickup
- Brush must be parallel with street, outer edge of pile not to extend 4 foot from the edge of street.
- The brush must be in a neat pile free of nails and screws or any type of metal.
- NO oversized limbs, NO stumps, NO bagged leaves, NO construction, roofing or timbers. LIMBS ONLY.
- You can START putting out brush curbside beginning third Wednesday of the month. Brush should not be put out before third week of month.
AS A REMINDER: City employees WILL NOT enter private property to remove any brush piles or trimmed brush. Brush must be placed neatly and free of nails, screws, metals and must be easily accessible to City Employees for removal. Oversized limbs and large trees WILL NOT be picked up. All brush needs to be trimmed for loading purposes.
Registration IS REQUIRED for Monthly Brush Pick up. Call Goliad City Hall at 361-645-3454 to sign up and register.
If these conditions are not met before 3rd week of the month, brush will not be picked up and it will be owner’s responsibility to dispose of brush.
For questions or concerns call: 361-645-3454