FORMS AND PERMITS
FORMS AND PERMITS
- Agenda Item Request Form
- APPLICATION FOR TAX ABATEMENT
- Application for Zoning Change
- Bank Draft Authorization
- City of Goliad Animal Cage Request Form
- Commercial Building Permit Packet
- DEPOT RENTAL AGREEMENT
- Employment Application (PDF)
- FEE SCHEDULE UPDATED 9-01-2023
- Garage Sale Permit Application 113009
- Itinerant Vendor Permit Application
- Livestock permit application
- PEDDLER ITINERANT VENDOR SOLICITOR APPLICATION
- Request for Public Information (PDF)
- Residential Building Permit Packet
- Service Agreement and Service Application updated 2023
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality Back Flow Prevention Assembly Test and Maintenance Report TCEQ-20700
- Travelway Permit
- Variance request application
- WATER TAP AND SEWER TAP APPLICATION
This is Anni, a foreign exchange student, who has obtained a permit from the City of Goliad and will be going door to door to sell educational books. Here's her story:
If you are wondering who is the one going around in the area and knocking on doors, then it’s me. Since I always try to be really transparent at what I do, I'm doing this post.
I'm a University student from Europe, Estonia, and doing my summer exchange program in this area selling educational books & apps for families from young toddlers all the way through college prep. I am not affiliated with any of the local schools.
This is my 1st week in the area and so far, your community has been super friendly towards me. Thank you for that!
I introduced myself to the Police and city hall.
I’m now going to be meeting up with every family in Goliad during this week selling educational materials that:
Help parents to help kids with the new math & other subjects.
Help students to save time with schoolwork & test preparation.
Help with ACT preparation by Princeton Review.
Help with college credit classes by McGraw Hill.
and last but not least ... a jump start program for the pre-k kids that helps give a head start for school.
When I knock on your door, then know that I have an accent, please do not be intimidated by that.